[Hpn] Fw: YOU and BUSH share in the assets of panhandling as well!

wtinker wtinker@metrocast.net
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 06:54:41 -0400

Hello!
Am I to assume that police will use "clairvoyance malice and afore thought"
in these street arrests I still did not believe  that its possible to
predict with any real accuracy what a hungry tired person is going to do
when they are awoken rudely from their sleep.
Another thing is this its been proven that for the first 30-60 seconds after
you are awoke your not responsible nor completely in your "right mind" do
you realize what can happen in 30-60 seconds?
Ask Margret Mitchell,or Amadou Diallo well they can not tell you they are
"victims of police clairvoyance [I thought he had a gun,or she had a screw
driver in her hand I felt threatened]but these police took their rights and
life away.
I say this stop harrassing people attempting to survive by ordinances that
are meant to infringe on constitutional rights, and work with the homeless
activists and advocates you will be surprised at how smooth things might be
if you would listen and put to good use their knowledge.
You just might be able to find a place to allow the poor and homeless to co
exist with Austins City government?
Thank you!
Bill Tinker
William Charles Tinker