[Hpn] Talk about Poverty

Jan Lightfoot janshouse@yahoo.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

      Here is a copy of my last post, at Ending
 POverty  In America.  ivillage WAS the only
commericial site to give the poor a forum.
      My final Post, Asks anyone who thinks POverty
 should be in the forefront of Ameirca's discussion
 To write and ask a Forum be given in Magazine's or
newspapers. It can be a pro/con, format. But the
 ending poverty position should be written by someone
 of or formerly of poverty.  Please tke a few minutes
 to write Kerci, at kmarcello@mail.ivillage.com.