[Hpn] Call for Submissions of Photographs

Editor Editor <icanamerica@usa.com>
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:03:39 -0400

The Open Society Institute (Soros Foundation) has funded the curatorial phase of
a photography show:
"Beggars and Choosers: Motherhood is Not a Class Privilege in America."

The webpage [ http://www.beggarsandchoosers.org ] contains information about the
exhibition and how to submit photographs for
consideration.

This exhibition is associated with my new book, Beggars and Choosers: How the
Politics of Choice Shapes Adoption, Abortion, and Welfare in the U.S. (pub. date
9/1/01).

We are interested in having our Call for Submissions very widely distributed, so
please send this notice along to any wonderful
photographers or email lists doing work in this domain.

Thank you.
Rickie Solinger
Historian