[Hpn] Fw: where is everybody?! HPN

H. C. [Sonny] Covington H. C. [Sonny] Covington" <icanamerica@usa.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:36:45 -0400

OK, I am confused.  Where is Tom Boland??

What can we do to reactivate the Homeless Peoples Network (HPN) ListServe
operation at Arizona State University?

I am assuming the problem has been (is) that Tom is the only "authorized"
moderator and all of our email messages are being backlogged at the server.

Please tell Tom to call me (1-800-678-5774) if you hear from him and let's see
what can be done to support our online community.

There are a couple of other existing ListServs that could handle the traffic,
but we would like to see HPN continue as it is and has.

Any comments?

Sonny

H. C. C o v i n g t o n
I  C A N!  America, LLC