[Hpn] (no subject)

Jason Albertson blakjak@attglobal.net
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:05:13 -0700

I find the post of the Vassar commencement address really interesting.
I'd like to know who made that speech. You say it was on "Mr. King's"
website, but who is Mr. King?

It's funny. Before I crashed and burned everything in my life down,
including housing, I went to Vassar. My commencement speaker was Meryl
Streep. Whoever Mr. King was, he was doing a fucking good job in
mentioning the realities that are gonna confront the graduates, the
realities of the world we live in, the unequal distribution of
resources.....and they probably didn't like it very much, sitting there
in the warm sunshine, watching their smooth and well-fed boys and girls
graduate, to trips to Europe and the like.....good for Mr. King,
whosoever he is.

Jason Albertson
Vassar, class of '85