[Hpn] FW: "You Might Be In The Health Care or Social Service Field If..."

coh coh@sfo.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:09:50 -0700

----------
From: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:02:12 EDT
To: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Subject: "You Might Be In The Health Care or Social Service Field If..."

Yes, I agree. It is sad and a little sick. Love, Michelle

"You Might Be In The Health Care or Social Service Field If..."

Discussing dismemberment over a gourmet meal
is perfectly normal to you.

You find humor in other people's stupidity.

You believe in serial spraying of Prozac.

Your idea of comforting a child is placing him in a
papoose restraint.

You believe that "Shallow Gene Pool" should be a
diagnosis.

You believe that the government should require a
permit to reproduce.

You think unspeakable evil will befall you is anyone
says: "Boy, it sure is quiet around here."

When you are out in public, you compliment complete
strangers on their veins.

You have ever wanted to hold a seminar entitled:
"Suicide - Getting It Right The First Time."

You have ever had to leave a patient's room/client's appointment before
laughing hysterically.

You think caffeine should be available in IV form.

You have ever restrained someone, and it was not
a sexual experience.

You commonly utter the phrase: "What changed
tonight at 2am that made this emergency after 6
months?!"

You believe that "Too Stupid To Live" should be a
diagnosis.

You think putting a Valium salt lick in the waiting
room is a novel idea.

When you mention vegetables, you are not thinking
of a food group.

You have been exposed to so many x-rays you don't
even bother with birth control.

You have used the words "Healthcare Reform" to strike
fear in the hearts of your co-workers.

You have heard, "Why, I don't know how that got stuck
there" too many times.