[Hpn] Articles on Psych Wards and on PTSD

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:52:41 -0700

Kat,

Thank you so much for sharing your articles. I am the "owner" moderator of an
online support group for homeless people with ptsd- (about fifteen members or
so); is there any chance I could reprint this within the group (observing credits)
for people to read?

Harmony Kieding

PTSD Homeless
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ptsdhomeless