[Hpn] Re: bogus info and flag laws

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:00:13 1

> Subject: [Hpn] U.S. flag/martial law flag/constitution

     (Sigh) Oh my that old base canard again (not that I usually have anything against a duck ... well plum sauce maybe!) All puns aside it would be under U.S. Code and it isn't. This is merely anotherone of those things that makes it necessary to vette anything one is using which can be difficult nowadays. The rumor superhiway strikes again. this is like some christians occassionally atacking proctor and gamble for either being a satanic or mooney owned group because the company emblem is man in the moon with stars (actually goes back to marks used to id shippers in the riverboat days. And no you do not give up your rights in court no matter what wnyone may wish you to think!