[Hpn] Pics

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 05:25:39 1

   As part of a complete redo of my website  <http://www.geocities.com/jos_reyn> I have started editing photos and uploading them to my briefcase on yahoo. Not all the pics are there yet as I am still learning how to use my software to do this without shutting down my OS. Is it only me that encounters these little glitches or does everyone hit the upload file and have comp go offline and shutdown?
   Anyway if you are in the least curious about what I look like and two shots of my old area - and a friend then the URL is;
           http://photos.yahoo.com/jos_reyn
   This has been an anouncement by the society to promote non-graphic browsers.
         Zen hugs,   Jos