[Hpn] FW: Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton

coh coh@sfo.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:45:16 -0700

----------
From: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:15:54 EDT
To: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Subject: Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and they both go

before the angel to find out if they'll be admitted to heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the angel must

decide which of them gets in.

The angel asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go

to heaven, whereupon she takes off her top and says, "Look at these.

They're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will

please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity."

The angel thanks Dolly, and asks Her Majesty the same question. The Queen

drops her skirt and panties, takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse,

shakes it up, and douches with it.

The angel says, "OK, Your Majesty, you may go in."

Dolly is outraged. "What was that all about? I show you two of God's own

perfect creations and you turn me down. She performs a rude act of hygiene

and she gets in. Can you explain that to me?"

"Sorry, Dolly," says the angel, "but even in heaven, a royal flush beats

two of a kind."