[Hpn] about losing someone whose words helped me- open letter

Graeme Bacque graeme.bacque@3web.net
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:31:34 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_VI+RfWmleEkuFGImSXrkag)

At 06:32  7/3/01 +0000, Bonnie Briggs wrote:
><?xml:namespace prefix = mailto />
><SNIP>
> > The other day Bonnie and Morgan were clearing up a misunderstanding
> they had. There was mention of omelets and other wonderful things. Right
> now I am so close to taking the Joemobile across country picking up
> Morgan and staging an invasion of Canada with us dropping by Bonnie and
> Kerre's. I'll spring for the eggs and other yummies as well as OJ. Though
> to tell the truth there is a part of me that says OJ and tea sounds good
> but how about an added double jigger of scotch or Hennesy's? Just me
> dreaming again, sorry!
> > joe
> >

>General
>Hi Joe,
>
>   I know the feeling, I recently lost a bunch of friends myself. They
> were all close friends too. BTW, if you want to come and see us, just let
> me know so I can be home. Whatever you want to bring is fine, although I
> prefer apple juice to orange juice. <G>
>
>Bonnie

Sounds like a HPN 'roundup' shaping up for Toronto here. It's my hometown
as well. Anything in particular I should cook?  :o)

--Boundary_(ID_VI+RfWmleEkuFGImSXrkag)

At 06:32&nbsp; 7/3/01 +0000, Bonnie Briggs wrote:<br>
/&gt; <br>
&lt;SNIP&gt;<br>
&gt; The other day Bonnie and Morgan were clearing up a misunderstanding
they had. There was mention of omelets and other wonderful things. Right
now I am so close to taking the Joemobile across country picking up
Morgan and staging an invasion of Canada with us dropping by Bonnie and
Kerre’s. I’ll spring for the eggs and other yummies as well as OJ. Though
to tell the truth there is a part of me that says OJ and tea sounds good
but how about an added double jigger of scotch or Hennesy’s? Just me
dreaming again, sorry! <br>
&gt; joe <br>
&gt; <br><br>
Hi Joe,<br>
lost a bunch of friends myself. They were all close friends too. BTW, if
you want to come and see us, just let me know so I can be home. Whatever
you want to bring is fine, although I prefer apple juice to orange juice.
&lt;G&gt;<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
HPN 'roundup' shaping up for Toronto here. It's my hometown as well.
Anything in particular I should cook?&nbsp; :o)</font></html>

--Boundary_(ID_VI+RfWmleEkuFGImSXrkag)--