[Hpn] LISTWORKER TOM hopes to be back online soon / contributions needed

Harmony Kieding worldhome@thesociety.net
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:55:26 -0700

Tom,

What's your earth mailing address??

Am very glad to hear from you! Was wondering when and if you would surface.

Do you have a free internet email providor? like hotmail or somesuch?  I want
to give you my brother's address (will send you a separate  email)- I have fifty
bucks waiting for me in the US which I will direct him to pass on to you. Not
much, but better than nothing, and much easier going to someone in the US than
me in Norway- I lose too much in exchange rate fees.

I know how it is- BT and I are four month's behind in rent and on the verge
of eviction ourselves. It's been potatoes, and we are running out of them.

I was just about to post a "reality check" type of post in hpn, asking how many
of us are still "marginally housed" (while being aware of how many of us are
still homeless!!!)

You'd think there'd be some org that has grants/gifts for the work that you
do (and folks like POOR magazine).

Well, this probably will embarrass the heck out of you, but you are much loved
by many.

(((sending you a for-real hug, darn it)))

Harmony

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html