[Hpn] LISTWORKER TOM hopes to be back online soon / contributions needed

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy, HPNers!

My Internet Service Provider cut off my online link for the last week in
June.  On Monday, July 2nd, my ISP let me back online for 24 hours while
they await a bill payment due to arrive soon.

To the two HPN listmembers who offered me help while I struggle with
possible eviction, many thanks!

Anyone who can contribute cash to support my work with HPN?  Since I have
no steady source of income, and a monthly room-rent crisis, now would be an
excellent time.

I do plan to attend the North American Street Newspaper Association
convention at the end of July.  I hope to see some of you there.

I'm enjoying Boston's summer weather, and keeping my hopes up.

Peace, love and light, y'all! -- Listworker Tom

Visit HPN for CONSTANTLY UPDATING NEWS on Homeless People:

Over 10,000 articles by or via homeless & ex-homeless people
Been Homeless? Then JOIN! EMAIL Tom Boland <wgcp@earthlink.net>