[Hpn] FW: A Little Rabbit

coh coh@sfo.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 08:26:15 -0700

----------
From: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 14:42:59 EDT
To: MCAGiraffe@aol.com
Subject: A Little Rabbit

A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon
giraffe rolling a joint.

The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this?
Come. Run with me through the forest! You'll feel so much better!"

The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running
with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing coke. So the rabbit again says,
"Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come. Run
with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!"

The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses
them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.

The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up... "Lion my
friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come. Run with us
through the sunny forest, you'll feel so good!"

The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the shit out
of the little rabbit.

As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask,
"Lion,
why did you do this? ... He was merely trying to help us!"

The lion answers, "That little fucker! He makes me run around the forest
like
a fucking idiot every time he's on ecstasy!"