[Hpn] Survey Says....!

Joseph Wessel jawessel@zdnetonebox.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:54:58 -0800

--
Joseph  Wessel
Ok, here's my "quick, fun" answers...
#1 No. No to the county jail as well.
#2 Yes! One must understand, however, the services rendered from their
point of view involve being "saved".
#3 Not much potential. I feel they mean well, but don't comprehend or
tolerate a view that doesn't match their own. That keeps them out of
the nutcase category, I'm sure.
#4 If they go to heaven, gays and lesbians have to. I'm not at all sure
God discriminates; He did make us all!
#5 I don't understand the question. Who gets the Charity and who gets
the Justice?
I should also reference my earlier post from yesterday "More Local Issues".
Since I live here in Albuquerque and am homeless, I feel qualified to
comment on the unique position Joy Junction holds in our community.

Joe

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com