[Hpn] HOMELESSNESS MARATHON SURVEY - Feedback Request to radio listeners ...

Streetnewsbiz@aol.com Streetnewsbiz@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:46:58 EST

--part1_82.63e4a91.27a8ac72_boundary

In a message dated 01/30/2001 6:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Streetnewsbiz@aol.com writes:

> Subj:Re: [Hpn] HOMELESSNESS MARATHON SURVEY - Feedback Request to radio
> listeners ...
> Date:01/27/2001 9:21:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From:    Streetnewsbiz@aol.com
>
> To:    hpn@lists.is.asu.edu
>

> HOMELESS MARATHON PARTICIPANT SURVEY
>
> How did you participate? (check all options which apply to you)
>
>  Listener
>  Caller
>  Open-mike speaker
> x  Scheduled guest
>  Publicity
>  Technical production
>  Other (please describe)
>
> What did you "like most" about the show?  everything
>
> What did you "dislike most"?  nothin'
>
> What would you suggest to "improve the quality of the show" the next time
> we broadcast it?  try to get donations to have more hours
>
> How did you first learn about the Homelessness Marathon?  From Nobody 4
> years
> ago
>
> If you listened to any of the show, on which Radio Station(s) or Web
> Site(s) did you hear the broadcast?  from the base station
>
> What hours did you listen, and from what Time Zone? 9-10pm, Eastern
>
> Overall, how would you rate the Homelessness Marathon - compared with other
> broadcasts you've heard about homelessness?
>
>  (choose one)
>
> x  Much Better
>  Somewhat better
>  About average
>  A little worse
>  A lot worse
>
> Please give details to explain your overall rating for the radio show.
>
> Show participants and listeners, thanks for your feedback!.

--part1_82.63e4a91.27a8ac72_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 01/30/2001 6:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,