[Hpn] new to group

jiva1@webtv.net jiva1@webtv.net
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:18:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi. My name is Stephanie. I subscribed to the list about 2 weeks ago.
Its nice to see that people are actually thinking and doing. & keeping
people aware of whats going on. i used to be homeless, for about 3
months the first time-luckily it was summer. the second time, i ended up
traveling with a carnival. im a single mom with a autistic 7 yr old.
with the way rent and bills are, im hoping i wont be homeless again
soon. (my cars dying)- the old catch-need a car to have a job and need a
job to get a car:-(. so, is this list mainly for news posts, or do you
all talk personally too?  Is anyone here from PA?