[Hpn] Bill Would Let Fairfax Limit Sleep to Bedrooms

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:26:29 -0800

Chance,

I hear that: I am also stunned. And outraged..and laughing!! And it's the laughter
of absolute disbelief, not amusement.
Now why the heck am I laughing? Because this is the sort of law that hearkens
back to the stone-age of lawmaking. It simply reeks of the 1500's and 1600's....it
is ridiculous. In addition to the blatant infringement of rights that it heaps
upon the poor and the homeless...this is also dictating to the "normally housed"
 Mr. and Mrs. Smith where they can and cannot sleep. Right? So if they fall
asleep on the couch while watching tv...off to jail!

This is so indicative of the general attitude of society..a society where homeless
people get buried with trash in their grave. And yes, they are well on their
way towards making it a crime to be poor.

Harmony

WorldHome
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html