[Hpn] Fw: Job opportunity: Central Barre, VT

I CAN! America, LLC icanamerica@email.msn.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:05:23 -0500

EMPLOYMENT OPORTUNITY  ALERT  -  information from
I CAN! America, LLC  * Nonprofit Management Consultants *
Morgan and others in Vermont - do we have anyone in the HPN extended
family that could do this job?
If not, several od us should write the Centeral Vermont Community
Action Agency about how valuable our experience is from being
house-less and homeless.

Sonny

Savings (IDA) Program Assistant:

Opportunity to join our nationally recognized Individual Development
Account (IDA) program, Tangible Assets,
demonstrating the power of savings and asset building to help people
move out of poverty.

Assist with economic literacy training, monitoring savings,
facilitating counseling and support, and marketing and recruitment.
Applicants should have a minimum of a BA in community organizing,
development, financial management, or related area or equivalent
experience; experience in group development or training; use of
Microsoft Office products; excellent written and verbal skills; and
demonstrated sensitivity to the challenges faced by low income people
seeking to become self-sufficient.  Insured, reliable vehicle and
valid license and the ability to work occasional evenings and
weekends.

The position is based in Barre. 25 hours per week; hourly wage range
$10.62 to $11.87 plus generous benefit package.  Respond with letter
and resume, postmarked by Monday, February 12, 2001, to Personnel
Administrator, Central Vermont Community Action, 195 US RT 302-Berlin,
Barre, VT 05641. EOE

From: Linda Macris LMacris@CVCAC.org