[Hpn] HOMELESS MARATHON PARTICIPANT SURVEY

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:41:08 -0700

> HOMELESS MARATHON PARTICIPANT SURVEY
>
> How did you participate? (check all options which apply to you)
>
> Listener
> Caller
> Open-mike speaker
> x  Scheduled guest
> Publicity
> Technical production

> Other (please describe)
Lining up callers from San Francisco

> What did you "like most" about the show?
the technical difficulties gave me an earlier bedtime than I expected

> What did you "dislike most"?
too many generalizations

> What would you suggest to "improve the quality of the show" the next time
> we broadcast it?
tell NPR that they can't run it, in direct retaliation for their role in the
repression of community microradio

> How did you first learn about the Homelessness Marathon?
when Paul Boden first tried to delegate it to me two years ago.

http://www.microradio.net/

6-@9:45 pm Pacific

> Overall, how would you rate the Homelessness Marathon - compared with other
> broadcasts you've heard about homelessness?
give me a break, ok?

> (choose one)
>
> x  Much Better
> Somewhat better
> About average
> A little worse
> A lot worse
>
> Please give details to explain your overall rating for the radio show.
I'm really disappointed that I didn't get to participate, but that's
nobody's fault but mine.