[Hpn] my place!

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:10:35 -0800

Hi Jos!

Am sure relieved to hear that! Nothing like having our chains yanked..and then
so often they try to take up rent free space in our head!! just thought I'd
pass on this quote for ya..

The Promises..

"If we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed
before we are half way through.
We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it. We will comprehend
the word serenity and we will
know peace.
No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience
can benefit others.
That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will disappear.
We will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in our fellows.
Self-seeking will slip away.
Our whole attitudeand outlook upon life will change.
Fear of people and of economic insecurity will leave us. We will intuitively
know how to handle situations
which used to baffle us.
We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.

Are these extravagant promises? We think not.
They are being fulfilled among us, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.
They will always materialize if we work for them."

copyright AA worldservices...

Anyway..those words have given me hope in dark times..

Love ya, Jos..

Hugs from me and BT

>Just a short note to say that today I did not get evicted from my place. Personally,I
don't know what bee crawled into Nancy's bonnet (my "landlord", Nancy -not her
hat!) but I really hit bottom over the things she said. And then suddenly today
there was no problems!!!
>  Sometimes I think other people exist just to make us crazy. It's the great
mother's way of making sure we don't die from ennui!