[Hpn] Re: hello

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:05:07 -0700

Hi Phil,

It was forwarded to me. I liked it and forwarded it to the list.

As for it being "gibberish," I think that judgement is kinda subjective. I'm
pretty certain it's got a lot more truth to it than your average
HUD-generated report, or Supreme Court ruling for that matter.

I also like it because it's refreshingly direct, unlike your message. Is
there some problem you have with it that you would care to articulate?

peace,

chance martin
COH-SF

--
"We must find out what words are and how they function. They become images
when written down, but images of words repeated in the mind and not of the

STREET SHEET
http://www.sf-homeless-coalition.org