[Hpn] beyonds url is (sorry but I'm dumb)

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:35:10 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01C0863E.36A12A40

The system is fractured and the social workers from the welfare and
charities are not capable of  fixing  it.
To incarcerate some one only creates a revolving door society of snow =
birds
...When its cold I break the law I go to jail for 6 months!
If we are ever going to ever change our circumstances we must break the
chains that restrict and bind.
That could mean re education of the general public,it could be lobbying =
your
local politicians ,it could mean some civil disobedience...Every ex =
homeless
is one that is a survivor,I want to see every one homeless person get =
that
chance to be a survivor.
Reality does suck I have lost more brothers and sisters on the street =
than I
care to state.
We need to all become the consciences and angry voices of our brothers =
and
sisters whom can no longer speak,I am sure you hear about Manchester NH
recent fires 55 more homeless..Perhaps it is time to repair this system =
now
because its not getting better and the good news is there is no room at =
the
local shelters either!
Bill
Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and parents human rights

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01C0863E.36A12A40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><TT>The system is fractured and the social workers from the welfare =

and<BR>charities are not capable of&nbsp; fixing&nbsp; it.<BR>To =
incarcerate=20
some one only creates a revolving door society of snow birds<BR>...When =
its cold=20
I break the law I go to jail for 6 months!<BR>If we are ever going to =
ever=20
change our circumstances we must break the<BR>chains that restrict and=20
bind.<BR>That could mean re education of the general public,it could be =
lobbying=20
your<BR>local politicians ,it could mean some civil disobedience...Every =
ex=20
homeless<BR>is one that is a survivor,I want to see every one homeless =
person=20
get that<BR>chance to be a survivor.<BR>Reality does suck I have lost =
more=20
brothers and sisters on the street than I<BR>care to state.<BR>We need =
to all=20
become the consciences and angry voices of our brothers and<BR>sisters =
whom can=20
no longer speak,I am sure you hear about Manchester NH<BR>recent fires =
55 more=20
homeless..Perhaps it is time to repair this system now<BR>because its =
not=20
getting better and the good news is there is no room at the<BR>local =
shelters=20
either!<BR>Bill<BR>Advocate,activist for displaced,disabled,and parents =
human=20
rights<BR><BR></TT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01C0863E.36A12A40--