[Hpn] Re: I too disagree with the type of jail sentance for the "crime".

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:42:24 -0500

john ,
   look that board in the face and call them sinners. or accept that you
are aiding and abetting the crime of dehumanizing this poor soul.
   i can understand the pragmatic needs of the provider to kowtow, but
that doesn't make it palatable to the slave. i will say that if no one
does the right
thing it will never get done. how long before those that know the truth
will speak it, to those that need to hear it. my father was fired from
three churches for speaking it. the rich folks didn't want to hear it.
we know the history of our oppression, when do we get to inform the
ignorant boards.?  when will it be time to stand up? break those chains
   this is not a personal attack on you, but on all who hide behind
explanations for their mistreatment of other beings.