[Hpn] Inaugurauction Protests - San Francisco

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:33:49 -0500

<P>Aron, I spelled it right this time..I really don't know what to say.&nbsp; I forwarded an article to you since it delat with your pie throwing thing and sent you other e-mails. and although we were never friends, but had both done rainbow gatherings and rode out on Bilbo Baggins' bus side by side until it couldn't make the hills, and I was one of many that got off and camped for awhile so the bus could go on. I've heard nothing from you but the brief line once. But the real point is.I had 128 new e-mail's concerning homeless info today, Plus 2 notices of my box being over full, and while clearing. I see your's and what does it say?&nbsp; Nothing.&nbsp; Ziltch&nbsp; It just took up space. Nothing&nbsp;&nbsp;but the me factor.. The rainbow is about waking up and ridding oneself of the ego. Most of the folk on the lists I receive from, have limited their ego, and think of others instead.&nbsp; What happened to you?.&nbsp; Doesn't the lack of self centeredness rub off on you at all. I know I probably shouldn't be responding to "all", but since you asked everyone to "look at me here is "my' photo".I thought I would show them another view. Don't worry about blocking sender as you won't hear from me directly any more&nbsp; </P>
<P>If I didn't care, I wouldn't try to help you grow</P>