[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] A crime against the people is a crime reguaardless of fiscal ability.] fiscal ability.]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:41:55 -0500

john
   if i'm starving and steal a potato from the field, i deserve to go to
jail.
this is a christian concept. no wonder i'm an athiest.
i understand the needs of a provider to maintain security, you have
something to lose.i understand freedom, i have nothing. you can't help
me with security, but i can help you when you're free. as a houseless
person i too am part of the system, or the church would have no good
works to crow about.it won't get em into heaven.
   thank you for your good works