[Hpn] re: no thanks dubya

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:37:53 0

Although his inaugural speech was pretty good it is a departure from what he has always done. Words are easy but actions count.
  And as for "looking over" energy regulations well having this oil industry reject look over anything is worrisome. Like having a fox in charge of the chicken coop.
  And since GW managed to lose money in the family biz I think we have real probs. If it wasn't for the aid of one of his appointees GW would be noted for running everything he's touched into the ground.
  This is the best the repubs can do? He's Dan Quayle without the experience.
  I wonder who wrote his sPeech ?
       jos