[Hpn] Inauguration Blues?: What's one to do?: Try Laughing

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:07:23 -0500

Inauguration Blues?

What's one to do?

Try laughing.

The joke I thought of just for today is:

We may have a phony dink leaving the White House, but we have a real prick
moving in.

If it wasn't so true, it might actually be funny.

Just so you know though, besides laughing some about it, I also have been
busy doing something about it. Today, for example, I attended a
Pro-Democracy Rally here in Montpelier Vermont. I have been and will be busy
doing many other things during these next four years too.

Whatever you do, just don't ever give up! We and democracy are well worth
the fight.

Morgan <morganbrown@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA

Note: Please feel free to forward this entire message as is on to others. --
MWB