[Hpn] A crime against the people is a crime regaurdlessoffiscal ability

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:20:37 -0500

--------------2FD65BD96C679DA3D7F8613F

oh boy.          globe/herald1/17-19/01
  there was a fella walked into a harvard class . final exam goin on for 150
people. walked in threw a brick off the wall  said he was gonna kill em all.
kids ran. children of the rich gettin a richmans education. news came he was
homeless, he was insane, he  was from california. you sendin out martyrs. or
is it true that massachusettes has the finest system for dealing with the
formerly institutionally housed population so there's a migration occurring.
scared the bejeesus outa those future leaders of america. non violent action.
  chance  violence against people is wrong. violence plays to their
hand.enslaving people is not right.