[Hpn] A crime against the people is a crime regaurdless offiscal ability

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:26:23 -0700

Humankind's primary instinct -- above everything else we do or do not learn
-- is to survive.

It's an admitted tragedy that oppressed and desperate people frequently
limit their predations upon those who are in similar financial situations,
or those with only incrementally better finances.

I'm hoping the day will soon come when an autonomous group of committed
homeless and poor people kidnap Bill Gate's children, a lá the SLA and the
Hearst corporations. I'm also hoping that anyone so poor to commit
capitalistic prostitution within the walls of a house of worship (yes
Virginia, I've felt the Force) would enlist in the cause.

But people say I'm a dreamer.

peace,

chance
--

Chance is perhaps the pseudonym of God when he does not wish to sign his
work.

chance martin
468 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102