[Hpn] re:Bonnie B. & hello is there...

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:38:47 0

Ms. Briggs, I don't think your message was off subject. If you view it as being cautionary and telling of your own experiences then we need to hear it. If I had more than my single room & bath I too would cinsider taking someone in - especially on an understanding of a temporary status. There are those I would consider on a permanent basis but that tends to be more a matter of an emotional basis (for me) but in most respects I truly need my privacy. As a working artist I am one who really needs my private workspaxe or I go nuts. And as someone who was married to a person who made no room for me in what I do (and had no interest) well I decided long ago that that just doesn't work.
  And then there is the matter of roommates who quickly show how unreliable they are - another thing in the way of what sould be an aid in bad times!
        Wish I had a solution that was realistic.
        -jos