[Hpn] I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

wtinker@fcgnetworks.net wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 07:45:23 +0500

Hello!
be ble to keep in touch more easily in real time? Bill aka Tink2

I have tried to contact you through ICQ but couldn't find you in the ICQ Community! If you are using ICQ, please send me your ICQ number by ICQ Email Express to 70949650@pager.mirabilis.com

If you are not using ICQ, I would like to invite you to join the ICQ community so we can send messages, chat and find more friends to join us.

Download ICQ by going to:

http://www.icq.com/download

Once you do so, we can communicate online.

Seek you @ ICQ
William Tinker
ICQ #: 70949650

Here are the 4 ways you can find me in the ICQ community:
- My ICQ number is 70949650
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is: http://wwp.icq.com/70949650
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 70949650@pager.mirabilis.com.
- My ICQ Web Front is members.icq.com/70949650. If I am online and activated my ICQ Web Front, you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page.