[Hpn] Updated website: Another Way to Help the Homeless

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:59:37 -0800 (PST)

FWD 04 January 2001 - REPLY TO: Laurie Anthony <lanthony5@aol.com>

UPDATED WEBSITE: ANOTHER WAY TO HELP THE HOMELESS

As an author and advocate for the homeless, I invite you to visit my updated
website, Another Way to Help the Homeless
http://www.anotherwaytohelpthehomeless.com

I've developed my website into a resource where professionals can easily
locate information and read book reviews about the issue of homelessness.

Please visit my website and share your opinions on the books listed and also
recommend other books.

My hope is that my website will be an invaluable resource for students and
professionals in the education, social sciences, medicine, law, public
policy, and social work fields.

Laurie Anthony <lanthony5@aol.com>
Author, "Have a Great One! A Homeless Man's Story."
Visit my website, Another Way to Help the Homeless

http://www.anotherwaytohelpthehomeless.com

END FORWARD

PS: Thanks to Laurie for linking to & recommending HPN on her site