[Hpn] Change/Justice not Charity, again...

my bembery mybembery@altavista.com
11 Jan 2001 10:39:32 -0800

Reading about the church youth sleeping out i gotta wonder a few things:

1. Why do enquiring minds need to "do the homeless experience" in order to conceptualize it. I mean have these people heard of visualization.

2. I hate to beat on this Justice/Heart thing again but...Hearts change. You have all been there, you know it too, both sides of the fence and even splat on the middle (ouch!). They are teaching lessons from the heart based on emotion not justice. Hearts change Justice is constant!

3.  Speaking of emotion, figuring all this out has been a little enraging for me cause I am constantly being accused of being overly emotional. HA! Right back at 'em.  Not that I am thinking Us against them or saying that but I been feeling it comming my way for years.

Thats it, I was just turning this stuff over while trying to deal with all that is flying at me and I love that I can disclose to you guys. You know.

Mikala

http://www.shopping.altavista.com