[Hpn] Re: bloated estimates of self importance

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:49:04 -0700

Yeah well, I'm back and I'm not liking what I'm reading.

We're never going to finish digging the foundation for social change as long
as we spend so many of our precious hours bashing each other over the head
with our shovels.

Scammy's view is genuine, valid, and valued. While his challenges may make
me uncomfortable sometimes too, his perspective keeps me honest. It's a
small price for me to pay to benefit from his experience. Which is to say, I
really didn't like him until I saw his website. Then I understood. He's
definitely part of chance's clan.

As are all of you. I ur... uh... LOVE all you fine people, and I missed you
fiercely this past week. It took me until last Wednesday to sleep until
noon, fix a bowl of soup, and read and doze the rest of the day.

Ah! The life of a poverty pimp!

peace,

chance

PS- I'm looking at 545 messages in my inbox -- YIKES!!!!

--
It's a sad and stupid thing to have to proclaim yourself a revolutionary
just to be a decent man.

-David Harris

STREET SHEET
468 Turk St.