[Hpn] re boo

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:14:15 -0500

<P>Bill, I thank you for returning, and for proving yourself to be the type of person I first thought you to be. The type of person that, out of all of those other caring folk, I had to first send an e-mail too. I've recently made some drastic mistakes, which&nbsp;I paid for in many ways in misjudgeing people, and giving then too much due, Later on finding that what I saw was a false front.and am glad to see that you&nbsp;ARE a devoted activist, willing to make personal sacrifices, welcome back home Bill.<BR><BR>With brotherly love, Ely</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "bill.cannon" <BILL.CANNON@BTINTERNET.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "elijah huffman" <HOBO_POET@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Hpn] re boo
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:34:03 -0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Please accept my apologies Like many people I suffer from being over sensative its in my make up no matter how bad I think I've had things I cant help feeling concerned for others either in the same boat or worse. I also realise after going through the listings that some of the comments made by the person I took offence to were not actually directed at me personally or otherwise I realise this is a sensative issue to a lot of people and at times there can be heated discussions. Although this in no way means that I will now agree with everything he says some of his points are valid and good some are not but then thats what these discussions are for. I expect that some things I say will be put to me in another light and any misjudgements I make will be pointed out to me, this is the way we learn in life and at the end of the day together we can hopefully get things right. I intenet signing back into hpn if they'll let me as I need the imput from other people after all we all have one thing in commom and thats to improove the homeless situation. Thanks for your email see you back at hpn Bill
<DIV></DIV>&gt; ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>&gt; From: elijah huffman
<DIV></DIV>&gt; To: bill.cannon@btinternet.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 5:50 AM
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Subject: Re: [Hpn] re boo
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;From: "bill.cannon"
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;To:
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Subject: [Hpn] re boo
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:06:37 -0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; &gt;Homelessness is a figment if you own a mansion, house, flat, park bench or just a sleeping bag, your space is your home. my home is a flat, a field, the stars. no one can take it away from me. I am free I do as I want go where I want. People are the ones who spoil the serenity of my life. I float about the web still people come to my home uninvited.But still I'm happy alone but happy I need no one, and no one needs me that's life, away from the greed, the argument, I say what I want.do what I want. without hurting others I do not come uninvited. I speak from the heart, if I can help I will. People come people go But I'm still here in my lonely castle, my bench, my field, my stars no one can take it away from me.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; "We are alone in this world together" Lily Tomlin.........Glad to see you are still comunicating. hope to hear. input from you on u.k.homelessness. You aren't the only one that has had problems with anyone here, at least that's what I've been informed of by the others. Bill,so far this is the most active of the 'homeless' sites I've been on, can you stick it out, and help make it work?
<DIV></DIV>&gt; elijah
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;