[Hpn] re boo

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:06:37 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C079D8.6A80D9E0

Homelessness is a figment if you own a mansion, house, flat, park bench =
or just a sleeping bag, your space is your home. my home is a flat, a =
field, the stars. no one can take it away from me. I am free I do as I =
want go where I want. People are the ones who spoil the serenity of my =
life. I float about the web still people come to my home uninvited.But =
still I'm happy alone but happy I need no one, and no one needs me =
that's life, away from the greed, the argument, I say what I want.do =
what I want. without hurting others I do not come uninvited. I speak =
from the heart, if I can help I will. People come people go But I'm =
still here in my lonely castle, my bench, my field, my stars no one can =
take it away from me.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C079D8.6A80D9E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Homelessness is a figment if you own a =
mansion,=20
house, flat, park bench or just a sleeping bag, your space is your home. =
my home=20
is a flat, a field, the stars. no one can take it away from me. I am =
free I do=20
as I want go where I want. People are the ones who spoil the serenity of =
my=20
life. I float about the web still people come to my home uninvited.But =
still I'm=20
happy alone but happy I need no one, and no one needs me that's life, =
away from=20
the greed, the argument, I say what I want.do what I want. without =
hurting=20
others I do not come uninvited. I speak from the heart, if I can help I =
will.=20
People come people go But I'm still here in my lonely castle, my bench, =
my=20
field, my stars no one can take it away from =
me.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C079D8.6A80D9E0--