[Hpn] new york homelessness

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:08:26 -0500

<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR><BR></P>You're right, For several years, closer to 4 or 5,&nbsp; I have been wanting to take my guitar, and my leather, and jewlery supplies to the city, in order to make some 'real' money again, to have my own backing towards developing a program both started and run by the homeless themselves, but many of my friends have told me it had drastically changed since I was last there, and I had better wait for a new mayor&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>elijah </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Doreen Nash <DOREENNASH@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Hpn] new york homelessness
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:53:35 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;no new york homelessness is the worse thing Ive ever
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;seen with my own eyes. No you've got the mayor trying
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;to lock up homeless people who wont go into the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;shelter. Who in the world wants to go into a new york
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;shelter? before then, he was trying to get homeless
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;people to work for their welfare allowance, no new
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;york is definitely not for the poor or homeless.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;=====
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;__________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do You Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://photos.yahoo.com/
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;