[Hpn] Re: Big Hearts can be harmful! Justice not Charity! - Posting Tips

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:21:57 -0500

<P>well put tom,&nbsp; From what i've seen so far, this is among one of the links that I've been looking for, for my hoped for site.&nbsp; I hope that all who enter, and have entered, will see the need, to set aside their personality conflicts, their personal greeds,&nbsp;etc. amd help too&nbsp;make this a place where folk of differing opinions, can still work together, towards accomplishing a mutual goal, one that is much bigger than any of us, after all, I believe all of us want things to happen, or we wouldn't stop at this type of 'site' in the first place, and&nbsp;wanting such&nbsp;should learn to tolerate all having differint opinions, and even those we may feel, or even know, &nbsp;have crude, or even insulting behavior, in order to work towards a 'new world co-operation'&nbsp; If we don't, we will end up with that 'new world order' (with the super rich giving all the order) That I, at least ,fear.<BR>Elijah<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Tom Boland <WGCP@EARTHLINK.NET>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "HOMELESS PEOPLE'S NETWORK list" <HPN@LISTS.IS.ASU.EDU>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Hpn] Re: Big Hearts can be harmful! Justice not Charity! - Posting Tips
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 05:11:16 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;