[Hpn] re; reponse to Lucinda Houston's remark

William Charles Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:14:24 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C0797D.4DB738A0

HPN..
 Just to set the record straight  this virus HAHAHA its the W95 hybris =
gen virus .And Lucinda is correct  delete it out of your computer,or set =
up your virus fighter to quarantine so you can delete it yourself! If =
you need a good antivirus fighter for free AVG 6.0 free put onto yahoo =
search vehicle will bring you to area to down load this you need =
protection to be on line today!
A Brother
Bill
NHHomeless