[Hpn] re; reponse to Lucinda Houston's remark

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 15:59:52 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C0798C.09732FA0

I can see our cultures are vastley different as are our views on =
homelessness.You are appearing to give the impression that unclescam is =
faultless that would mean that everything he says cannot be challenged, =
funny I thought this site was open to disscussion. Anyway I will not be =
drawn into another bout of bickering. First I'd like to take the point =
about begging never once have I mentioned wether I supported begging or =
not or made any reference to it, you say unclescam detests beggers. Well =
I feel that I must point out that if unclscam were plying his trade in =
this country he would be classed as a begger. all street actors =
(includes puppeteers) and musicions are classed as beggers if they have =
a licence as some of them do, they are classed as legalised beggers. So =
you see if I adopted unclescams attitude, I would be detesting a lot of =
my friends. There are not a lot of single homeless people who have not =
resorted to begging for one reason or another. I cannot see that aspect =
being much different in your country. Suffice to say I have not sent an =
obscene email to unclescam or anyone, yet I received an email from him =
with a four letter word in it. I am not condeming unclscam in anyway he =
is entitled to his opinion SO AM I. as is everyone else. Where you get =
this playing around is fun, I do not think playing around with the =
homeless situation is fun at all. You say he seems mean I disagree for a =
guy to spend his time bringing a little happiness and laughter (or is it =
the puppets ) that do that? He appears to have a problem, AT LAST I have =
found something we all have in common, we all have problems. Homeless or =
not. You say unclescam has his reasons for his perspective I respect =
that. But even God can get it wrong sometimes. ( no doubt this comment =
will stir up another hornets nest) I believe this has come about by a =
total misinterpratation of my first message and I of unclescams response =
to it. and it has just gone on from there. Thats my story (opinion) and =
I'm sticking to it.
Respect.
Nice to meet you Lucinda.
ps You say I did not get an email from you, well someone is playing =
around because I did. Also I was sent an email with the w32 hybrid virus =
in it. At the moment I have what I call my web ferret( virus seeker) =
looking for the source.so far it has confirmed it to have come from an =
email address used by a member of hpn also it has come up with the ip =
address which has been passed on to the authoroties here actually it was =
spamcop that found the ip address. Actually before I leave this site I =
wanted to warn everyone that is diguised in an email from =
'hahaha@sexyfun.net and header snow white and the seven dwarfs If you =
get one dont open the attachment dump it.As soon as I have the email =
address I will let eveyone know.if you go to this site you will see all =
the info on the virus this site is not an adult site its one page and =
deals with just the virus.

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C0798C.09732FA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can see our cultures are vastley =
different as are=20
our views on homelessness.You are appearing to give the impression that=20
unclescam is faultless that would mean that everything he says cannot be =

challenged, funny I thought this site was open to disscussion. Anyway I =
will not=20
be drawn into another bout of bickering. First I'd like to take the =
point about=20
begging never once have I mentioned wether I supported begging or not or =
made=20
any reference to it, you say unclescam detests beggers. Well I feel that =
I must=20
point out that if unclscam were plying his trade in this country he =
would be=20
classed as a begger. all street actors (includes puppeteers) and =
musicions are=20
classed as beggers if they have a licence as some of them do, they are =
classed=20
as legalised beggers. So you see if I adopted unclescams attitude, I =
would be=20
detesting a lot of my friends. There are not a lot of single homeless =
people who=20
have not resorted to begging for one reason or another. I cannot see =
that aspect=20
being much different in your country. Suffice to say I have not sent an =
obscene=20
email to unclescam or anyone, yet I received an email from him with a =
four=20
letter word in it. I am not condeming unclscam in anyway he is entitled =
to his=20
opinion SO AM I. as is everyone else. Where you get this playing around =
is fun,=20
I do not think playing around with the homeless situation is fun at all. =
You say=20
he seems mean I disagree for a guy to spend his time bringing a little =
happiness=20
and laughter (or is it the puppets ) that do that? He appears to have a =
problem,=20
AT LAST I have found something we all have in common, we all have =
problems.=20
Homeless or not. You say unclescam has his reasons for his perspective I =
respect=20
that. But even God can get it wrong sometimes. ( no doubt this comment =
will stir=20
up another hornets nest) I believe this has come about by a total=20
misinterpratation of my first message and I of unclescams response to =
it. and it=20
has just gone on from there. Thats my story (opinion) and I'm sticking =
to=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Respect.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Nice to meet you Lucinda.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ps You say I did not get an email from =
you, well=20
someone is playing around because I did. Also I was sent an email with =
the w32=20
hybrid virus in it. At the moment I have what I call my web ferret( =
virus=20
seeker) looking for the source.so far it has confirmed it to have come =
from an=20
email address used by a member of hpn also it has come up with the ip =
address=20
which has been passed on to the authoroties here actually it was spamcop =
that=20
found the ip address. Actually before I leave this site I wanted to warn =

everyone that is diguised in an email from <A=20
href=3D"mailto:'hahaha@sexyfun.net">'hahaha@sexyfun.net</A> and header =
snow white=20
and the seven dwarfs If you get one dont open the attachment dump it.As =
soon as=20
I have the email address I will let eveyone know.if you go to this site =
you will=20
see all the info on the virus this site is not an adult site its one =
page and=20
deals with just the virus.</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C0798C.09732FA0--