[Hpn] edit & welcome

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:09:12 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C07907.3B03A340

or unless you're a dumb a** like me and you unconsciously put hpn on the =
send portion of your private email and it totally embarrases you but in =
the face of that (all you can do is laugh right???) you somehow keep a =
shred of self respect and keep your eye on the goal.

Sorry, I just had to edit that.  I hate catching typos and poorly =
constructed sentences after I've already sent the goods.

Nice to meet you too, Elijah.  Glad you're still hanging with us. =20

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C07907.3B03A340

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>or unless you're a dumb a** like me and you =
unconsciously put=20
hpn on the send portion of your private email and it totally embarrases =
you but=20
in the face of that (all you can do is laugh right???) you somehow keep =
a shred=20
of self respect and keep your eye on the goal.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Sorry, I just had to edit that.&nbsp; I hate =
catching typos=20
and poorly constructed sentences after I've already sent the =
goods.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nice to meet you too, Elijah.&nbsp; Glad you're =
still hanging=20
with us.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0085_01C07907.3B03A340--