[Hpn] re goodbye UNCLESCAM

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 21:30:19 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C078F1.08D06360

I'm going to pause from reading my email here, in response to this =
issue.
First of all, unclescam is entitled to his opinion.  He is obliged to =
say it, and we are obliged to respect it, even though we might not =
necessarily agree with it.
Do not take it personally, just take it.. because it surely is not =
personal.=20
Unclescam has been consistent in his statements.  I don't believe I have =
ever seen him veer off course.  He is always fundamental.  His statement =
is always "housing" and nothing else.  That is his most important and =
valid point.  He essentially is saying that playing around is fun, but =
this is the center.
It is the truth, the real reality.  The real and basic and fundamental =
need of each of us and all of us humans, as being equal in rights to =
enjoy the sunshine and well being during our existence on this earth.
So, he thinks what you suggested sounds like another form of begging, by =
following his writing, he detests the idea of "begging" (as in our.. US =
humans having to beg), so he did not change in his opinion.
You didn't get an email from me.  Oh, yes, at first I thought I should =
comfort you, and let you know that it is just unclescam and that's what =
he believes and the way he speaks.  But then I thought "Nah".
Unclescam has his reasons for his perspective.
He seems kind of mean, but all the same he is very real.
He thinks housing would be best for all of us and nothing short of it =
will do.
That's my story (and opinion) and I'm sticking to it.
Smiles unclescam.
Nice to meet you, bill.