[Hpn] re, elijah huffman

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:22:09 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0792A.90E3A800

Hi I still havent worked out how to operate this properly is it possible =
to respond to one message? anyway elijah although I now have a flat I =
feel isolated over here there are sayings like once a thief always a =
thief and so on.although I'm not a thief the same attitude seems to =
apply to homeless people, this is one of the things about homeless =
people going into their own accomodation that is never discussed before =
hand. I dont look or act differently from anyone else in society yet my =
neighbors know I was homeless and treat me as if I have some sort of =
disease. This is one aspect I am trying to fight but alone it's =
difficult I dont care what the differences are between countries =
homelessness is the same where ever you go. If you get a website please =
let me know the url so I can pay a visit. Bill

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0792A.90E3A800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi I still havent worked out how to =
operate this=20
properly is it possible to respond to one message? anyway elijah =
although I now=20
have a flat I feel isolated over here there are sayings like once a =
thief always=20
a thief and so on.although I'm not a thief the same attitude seems to =
apply to=20
homeless people, this is one of the things about homeless people going =
into=20
their own accomodation that is never discussed before hand. I dont look =
or act=20
differently from anyone else in society yet my neighbors know I was =
homeless and=20
treat me as if I have some sort of disease. This is one aspect I am =
trying to=20
fight but alone it's difficult I dont care what the differences are =
between=20
countries homelessness is the same where ever you go. If you get a =
website=20
please let me know the url so I can pay a visit. =
Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0792A.90E3A800--