[Hpn] re I agree with david and deb ward

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:42:54 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C07925.153DDAE0

Hi I agree with david and deb ward about shelters here in england if we =
did'nt have any a lot of people would be on the streets, some people =
would not be able to maintain a home because of their addictions to =
either drugs or alcohol. I worked voluntary on a ressettlement program =
after I was given accomodation and I was amazed to see that some people =
were being housed before they were given a chance to address their =
problem which is in my opinion is a recipe for disaster, over here it =
seems all they want to do is put people into flats and disregard their =
problems just so the figures for the homeless are reduced. Yes shelters =
are needed

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C07925.153DDAE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi I agree with david and deb ward =
about shelters=20
here in england if we did'nt have any a lot of people would be on the =
streets,=20
some people would not be able to maintain a home because of their =
addictions to=20
either drugs or alcohol. I worked voluntary on a ressettlement program =
after I=20
was given accomodation and I was amazed to see that some people were =
being=20
housed before they were given a chance to address their problem which is =
in my=20
opinion is a recipe for disaster, over here it seems all they want to do =
is put=20
people into flats and disregard their problems just so the figures for =
the=20
homeless are reduced. Yes shelters are needed</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C07925.153DDAE0--