[Hpn] re, unclescam

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:07:32 -0500

then we agree. now the question is do we continue to push for the least we can
want or do we put our energies into the best we can envision. make no mistake
about it they will give us this piddling amount of succor, as it is a
transference of funds from one hand to another. i say let us go after the best
we could do: as the least is, as we agree, too little.