[Hpn] RE ABUSE HERE

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:00:00 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C07905.F1AB32E0

Here is what I mean here is a message sent to me by uncklescam never =
have I used abusive language to anyone=20

i'm so sorry if raising an alternative view is considered rude. on the =
other hand, what the f**k.. i don't go off list to blast my equals =
unless invited. as to my name call me what you like. i'm upfront as to =
who and what i am

as you can see the man has used an obscene word does anyone know who to =
complain to on this site. No one minds an alternative view after all it =
would be boring if we all had the same view and as for blasting you off =
list I did not know how to post messages I thought you had to email =
people now I know how to do it. Not all of us are clever like you. If =
you would like me to post a list of all the people who agree with me =
which is quite large as well as a list of people who do not agree with =
me which is 2 then I will do but I thought this site was not to get at =
each other personally. ah well maybe I got it wrong. Bill

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C07905.F1AB32E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Here is what I mean here is a message =
sent to me by=20
uncklescam never have I used abusive language to anyone </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i'm so sorry if raising an alternative =
view is=20
considered rude. on the other hand, what the f**k.. i don't go off list =
to blast=20
my equals unless invited. as to my name call me what you like. i'm =
upfront as to=20
who and what i am</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>as you can see the man has used an =
obscene word=20
does anyone know who to complain to on this site. No one minds an =
alternative=20
view after all it would be boring if we all had the same view and as for =

blasting you off list I did not know how to post messages I thought you =
had to=20
email people now I know how to do it. Not all of us are clever like you. =
If you=20
would like me to post a list of all the people who agree with me which =
is quite=20
large as well as a list of people who do not agree with me which is 2 =
then I=20
will do but I thought this site was not to get at each other personally. =
ah well=20
maybe I got it wrong. Bill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C07905.F1AB32E0--