[Hpn] re goodbye UNCLESCAM

bill.cannon bill.cannon@btinternet.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:46:13 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C07904.04CABF00

I did not expect this response. There are so many unclescams in this =
world today, all prepared to have a go at people who want to help. My =
argument is in the town where I live and if I can help stop another =
death then I'll take all the stick the so called unclscams can give. I =
have had so many private emails about this unclscam its took me three =
hours to read them all most have had nothing but abuse from this guy. If =
anybody would like to see a copy of the two emails he sent me without =
posting them to the site you only have to ask. I was told that this site =
and its members should treat members with respect I think unclescam =
should read the conditions of this site. Anyway a site like this will =
appear in Britain where a facility for members to complain about abuse =
will be available. Its bad enough being homeless without taking abuse =
from someone who professess to have been in the same boat as you.My 20 =
years was no diferent to anybody elses its just for personal reasons I =
decided to live on the streets and although I have a flat now I still =
have managed to keep my friends who some are still on the streets. Its =
like I said in a personal email to someone who responded to my posting I =
will never forget the time I was homeless.No good responding to this I =
am going to cancel my membership bye everyone I sicerely hope you find =
what you are looking for and good luck to all the genuine members BILL

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C07904.04CABF00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I did not expect this response. There =
are so many=20
unclescams in this world today, all prepared to have a go at people who =
want to=20
help. My argument is in the town where I live and if I can help stop =
another=20
death then I'll take all the stick the so called unclscams can give. I =
have had=20
so many private emails about this unclscam its took me three hours to =
read them=20
all most have had nothing but abuse from this guy. If anybody would like =
to see=20
a copy of the two emails he sent me without posting them to the site you =
only=20
have to ask. I was told that this site and its members should treat =
members with=20
respect I think unclescam should read the conditions of this site. =
Anyway a site=20
like this will appear in Britain where a facility for members to =
complain about=20
abuse will be available. Its bad enough being homeless without taking =
abuse from=20
someone who professess to have been in the same boat as you.My 20 years =
was no=20
diferent to anybody elses its just for personal reasons I decided to =
live on the=20
streets and although I have a flat now I still have managed to keep my =
friends=20
who some are still on the streets. Its like I said in a personal email =
to=20
someone who responded to my posting I will never forget the time I was=20
homeless.No good responding to this I am going to cancel my membership =
bye=20
everyone I sicerely hope you find what you are looking for and good luck =
to all=20
the genuine members BILL</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C07904.04CABF00--