[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] re, unclescam]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 18:38:52 -0500

--------------EC64B3F7D5BA3651F82BE82C

i'm so sorry if raising an alternative view is considered rude. on the
other hand, what the f**k.. i don't go off list to blast my equals
unless invited. as to my name call me what you like. i'm upfront as to
who and what i am.

-------- Original Message --------
   Subject: Re: [Hpn] re, unclescam
      Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:22:01 -0000
      From: "bill.cannon" <bill.cannon@btinternet.com>
        To: <unclescam@buskers.org>

You since I did this you have been abusive to people the list does not
stop your attitude is pathetiic I pity the puppets dont worry I am
signing off that site. as far as I'm concerned homeless people will
never receive the help they need while people are spouting like you do
if you want a list of the people who agree that you a rude person I will
gladley oblidge in the meantime do not send me email you are regarded as
spam. and will be auto deleted. by the way did you get your name wrong
or have you mispelt it I thought it had a 'u' in it