[Hpn] re, unclescam

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 15:55:45 -0500

--------------F55E9D7247A5075911376947

bill,
   if you are referring to unclescam.org as the site , you are right. on
being asked who i was, i gave my puppet website as an introduction. on
it there is a bio and some idea as to my views on todays world.
   as to what bothers you in my responses,
i am for self empowerment not asking others to do for me. you are proud
of your 20 years of personal choice freedom. do you now denigrate your
choice by expecting the system you declined to enter to provide for you?

    the begging routine is a kick on the only time one reads or hears
about the homeless is the holy holidays. from our thanksgiving the rest
of the population pays homage to charity. don't we exist the other 10
months? i'm sorry but it fits my show.
    the bit on a homeless  or ex homeless pderson having greater powers
to halp other homeless is correct. being one of a set does not give,
necessarily, any special insight into the set. it also does not mean
that you will be more able to persuade the money givers that you have
any answers.
    as to unclescam being homeless, i didn't realize that we lived by
definition. obviously your definition of equality is a bit different
than mine. your homelessness is obviously better than mine. do you mind
if i put the rest of our correspondance on list?
    one question   where is the exploitation ? who and what are
exploited by whom ?
     scam

"bill.cannon" wrote:      truncated